Reopening the museum safely requires careful planning and preparation. The Museum wants to make our policies as clear as possible in order to best serve our visitors while protecting the safety of visitors and staff.
What to expect when you come for a tour:
- This is a guided tour with museum staff.
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- Staff will be sanitizing between every tour.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors to use at the front counter.
What we expect from our visitors:
- Visitors should wash or sanitize hands prior to entry.
- We recommend calling ahead to reserve a time. If you don’t call ahead, you may be asked to wait outside if a tour is already in progress when you arrive.
- We strongly prefer debit/credit card payment over cash.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- One carload of visitors will be allowed per tour.
- We strongly recommend visitors wear masks while inside our buildings.
- Choose another time to visit if you have experienced the following symptoms: fever, cough, cold, headache, shortness of breath, sore throat, joint and muscle pain, or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Learn more about COVID-19 at the CDC website.
View the Regenstrief COVID-19 dashboard for Indiana.